*REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Parent's Picture ID
3. Up-To-Date Immunization Records
4. Social Security Card
5. Final Report Card (if applicable)
6. iLEAP/LEAP Scores (if applicable)
7. Court ordered custody (if not the parent(s) listed on birth certificate)
8. THREE Proofs of Residency:
- Utility Bills: Electric, Gas, Water, Cable, and/or Phone
- Lease Agreement
- Mortgage Agreement
- Homestead Exemption
Important Notes Regarding Proofs of Residency
*Proof of residency must be in parent's name.
*PO Box addresses cannot be used as proof of residency
*Proof of residency must show a 911 physical address within Plaquemines.
*Proofs of residency must be current.
*Drivers license, car registration, or voter registration will not be accepted as a proof of residency.
*If you are unable to provide utility bills due to living with another family, a notarized affidavit, proofs in the other person's name, and substantial mail in the parent's name MUST BE PROVIDED.
*All required documents and completed registration forms below must be turned in together in order for registration to occur*